For successful and sustainable management of a heritage institution or project, it is important to connect and merge their cultural, social, environmental and economic dimensions.
For us, the most important benefit is always for local people and users. Together with project promoters, we bring together the interests of different stakeholders and create tools for networked management. That is why we include everyone who will participate in the management of management plans. This creates plans that are both visionary and feasible.
Types of management plans we create:
- Visitor Management Plan
- Cultural or natural heritage site management plan
- Heritage institution or infrastructure management plan
- Monitoring and evaluation
Management plans are required for your:
- museum and ecomuseum
- archive and library
- national park and nature park
- UNESCO site
- visitor and interpretation center
- castle and fort
- cultural route
- archeological site and park
- ethno park and ethno village
- garden, park and park
- tourist destination
We also follow our stories when we hand over their keys to those for whom we are and with whom we have embarked on the celebration of heritage.