Lifelong learning encourages personal development. Our trainings are unique opportunities for your professional growth and improvement.
They are based on various specialist knowledge and skills in the field of cultural and heritage management, heritage interpretation, storytelling, museology and tourism. Theoretical knowledge is supported and strengthened by our many years of practical experience.
Trainings strengthen teamwork and are based on the principles of blended learning. They are tailored to your needs, and we conduct them online and live. In addition to the trainings we organize on request, we budget them when planning larger interpretation or cultural-tourist projects.
- Cultural management and management of cultural resources
- Certified interpretation guide according to the Interpret Europe methodology
- Certified interpretation planner according to the Interpret Europe methodology
- Management of cultural and tourist destinations and attractions
- Storytelling for development
- Fundraising skills development
Our trainings are useful for all of you who work in:
- museums, ecomuseums, archives and libraries
- UNESCO sites
- national parks and nature parks
- castles and forts
- cultural routes
- thematic trails
- archaeological sites and parks
- ethnoparks and ethno-villages
- gardens, parks and gardens
- tourist destinations
The highest result of education is tolerance.
Helen Keller (1880 – 1968)
an American deaf and blind writer and activist